Private practice seeking to grow existing presence in the Denton area with the addition of a dynamic neurologist this year.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Fellowship training is a plus, but not required
- Visa sponsorship can be considered
- Inherit established practice as one provider retires
- Competitive compensation
- No non-compete restrictions
- Partnership available
About Medical City Denton/MD Neurology:
- 208-bed acute care hospital
- Level II trauma center
- MD Neurology has been in the area for over 2 decades and has a robust patient base
- Practice offers a full spectrum of treatment for neurological disorders and diagnostic services
Denton is the county seat of Denton County and has an estimated population of 141,000. Located off of I-35, Denton is 42 miles from the Oklahoma border and 27 miles from the DFW International Airport. It is known for its live music scene and is home to the University of North Texas and Texas Woman’s University, which has a combined student population of over 45,000.