Blue Sky Neurology recently partnered with Research Medical Center and are searching for neurohospitalists to join their busy and expanding hospital based practice.
- Vascular/stroke, neurophysiology, neurocritical care, epilepsy fellowship trained or experienced neurohospitalist physicians preferred
- 100% inpatient
- Flexible scheduling; option for 7 on 7 off schedule or 180 shifts annually
- Outpatient neurology is optional-available only if desired
- Program has an embedded ACGME accredited neurology residency providing our physicians with the opportunity to teach outside of a traditional academic setting
- Compensation $400,000 salary plus sign on bonus, among many great benefits including 401K & comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
Neuroscience Program Highlights:
- Established neurosciences physician governance structure influencing service line development and expansion at the regional level
- Certified comprehensive stroke center seeing 1800 stroke patients a year
- 44 ICU beds including 12 neuro-ICU beds with 24/7 onsite coverage by critical care trained nurse practitioners
- ENLS Certified Nursing Staff in Neuro ICU
- TIA outpatient clinic
- A robust physician team, comprised of 3 interventional radiologists, 9 neurosurgeons, 2 neurocritical care intensivists, and 1 neuro-oncologist
Blue Sky Neurology Highlights:
- Blue Sky Neurology, a division of CarePoint Health is a physician owned and operated private practice with a mission and vision is to provide necessary, quality care to patients regardless of their geographic location.
- Inpatient Coverage nationally at 12 Denver hospitals, 1 Salt Lake City hospital, 1 Idaho Falls hospital, 3 San Antonio hospitals, and 1 Kansas City hospital. Teleneurology Coverage at 250+ Hospitals Nationwide
- Mean door to needle tPA Time of 18 Minute
- Annual stroke volume of over 1500, >30,000 encounters via telemedicine annually
About Research Medical Center:
- Research Medical Center is looking to expand its neurosciences program and has partnered with Blue Sky Neurology to bring a superior level of neurological care to the patients in the Kansas City community.
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties-we ensure that our patients' needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food, enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work.