A multi-specialty private practice in St. Petersburg is seeking a full-time neurologist to join their group.
- Board certified or board eligible in general neurology
- Must have or be able to obtain a FL medical license prior to start date
- EMGs/NCS are a plus
- Hospital Call is 1:3
- Hospital privileges at three facilities in St. Petersburg
- Call at Northside Hospital (Comprehensive Stroke Center) and Palms of Pasadena Hospital
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, and PTO
HCA Florida Northside:
- 288-bed hospital, offering a full range of services including comprehensive and interventional stroke care, preventative and corrective cardiac care, full-service orthopedic and spine treatment, an ER 24/7®, and general surgery
- As one of the first hospitals in the area to achieve Atrial Fibrillation Certification (SCPC), our technologically advanced hospital allows our highly skilled physicians, nursing and caregivers to serve our growing community
- Northside Hospital was the first nationally recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County and nationally recognized for quality and safety by earning an ‘A’ rating from the Leapfrog Group
St. Petersburg is a growing city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. Known for its pleasant weather, hence its “Sunshine City” nickname, St. Petersburg is popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beach-going. The city also hosts the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art, The Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary, and The Mahaffey Theater, home of the Florida Orchestra.
Lisa Griffin, Recruiter-727.902.2637