OhioHealth is seeking a full-time BE/ BC Vascular Neurologist to practice out of Columbus, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and
innovative culture. As a Vascular Neurologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to
balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those
- Join a dedicated multidisciplinary group of six Vascular Neurologists based out of Comprehensive Stroke Center, Riverside Methodist Hospital (RMH).
- Shift rotation is one week at a time and includes inpatient daily management of stroke patients at RMH, outpatient stroke clinic, virtual health (tele-stroke), and stroke network coverage.
- OhioHealth has four Primary Stroke Centers.
- Physician will staff the region’s mobile stroke unit and expand cerebrovascular expertise to regional hospitals through telemedicine.
- The vascular neurology team drives over 200 thrombectomy cases per year and has been involved with many leading clinical trials such as DAWN, SWIFT Prime, ESCAPE-NA1, etc.
- Ample Advanced Practice Provider support in both inpatient and outpatient clinic
- Research opportunities through the OhioHealth Research Institute, if desired
- Opportunity to be part of a world-class Neuroscience program and service line
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/BC Vascular Neurology through the American Board of Medical Specialties
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
- Text: (740) 591-7637
- Email: Jaclyn.Adeva@ohiohealth.com
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in
Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers
across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and
other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class
organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14 th largest city in the United
States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all.
Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the “Best Places to
Live” in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes “America’s Cities of the Future.”
Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America’s “Best Cities for Physicians.” The region’s
prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice
payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to
name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.