Looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join our well established, hospital employed General Neurology outpatient practice. No call requirements! Inpatient coverage provided by 24/7 neurohospitalist team. Telemedicine for acute stroke. Providers in the practice include Augusto Juguilon, MD, Fernando Norona, MD (Neurohospitalist), Angela Rackley, MD (Neurohospitalist), Laura Sova, NP, and Andy Stegman, PA.
- Option #1: Base salary of $298,260 (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- Option #2: Base salary of $362,626 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
* 5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 29 PTO (paid time off) days. Additional 5 days PTO when producing 75%tile wRVUs.
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $20,500 year before taxes. No matching. Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $20,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $26,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from paycheck Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary CERP (Pay for Call) Program: Explained by VP of Finance
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment) Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment) Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2-4 years)
- Practice Location
- New outpatient clinic located on the main campus of the hospital
- Office Hours/Work Schedule
- 8a to 5p. Monday thru Thursday. Friday 8a to 12 noon.
- 5 Medical Assistants
- 4 LPNs
- Call Schedule/CERP (if applicable)
- Office call only (answering service available)
- Eligible to earn additional compensation by joining our CERP (Pay for Call) Program
- Case Load
- Expected to see 20-25 patients a day to start. Can see many more if desired.
- 2 Nicolet / Viasys / Carefusion digital EEG Machines – approximately 800-1000 tests per year
- Nicolet / Viasys EMG Machine – over 300 per year
- Ambulatory EEG available
- Practice Expectations
- Looking for a personable, hardworking, team player devoted to patient centered care
- Work well with team and staff
- Ability to build service line