Mercy is seeking an experienced Board Eligible/ Board-Certified Neurologist to join our virtual Stroke and Neurology program remotely to provide neurological services including: acute stroke evaluations, stroke and neurology consultations, and inpatient rounding. (took out the 30 facilities because that sounds horrible if you don’t know that ½ of those are tiny critical access hospitals. It makes the job seem really overwhelming)
Opportunity for Full time (14- 12 hour shifts per month) or part time opportunities (at least 4- 12hr shifts a month).
- Acute stroke evaluations for patients within the TPA window and embolectomy window
- Stroke consults for patients outside of the 24 hr treatment window
- General neurology consults (both acute and routine)
- Neurology Inpatient Rounding Service for select facilities (provider will round daily on patients assigned to them at these locations)
- Position can be fully remote, with equipment and training provided
- No night shift responsibilities
- Opportunity for additional incentive pay based on hours worked after 6 months of service.
Mercy Virtual delivers virtual stroke care services to patients across three states (Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma), improving patient outcomes and access, while reducing total cost of care. Often called a "hospital without beds," Mercy Virtual Care Center operates 24 hours a day and is staffed with more than 300 clinicians.
Forbes Names Mercy a Top Employer for Second Straight Year
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest integrated physician organization in the country.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Your life is our life’s work.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | Lisa.Hauck@mercy.net | MercyVirtual.net