A health system in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is seeking additional neurologists to join its practice. The new neurologists will be hired by the Health System and work alongside the local Physicians Group. The neurologists at the private practice are excited to welcome a new neurologist to join their friendly team in the community.
The overall needs at the Health System are for a Neurologist to see General volume, however neurologists with subspecialty interests in Neuromuscular medicine could see a majority of EMG/Neuromuscular. Interests in Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, and Movement Disorders would also be well-supported and encouraged to build subspecialty clinics.
Health System Highlights:
- 30-minutes from Pittsburgh
- 300-bed hospital
- Referring hospital for two large academic medical centers
- Primary Stroke Center
- 1:3 call schedule, moving to 1:4
- Call is consultative and is taken from home
- No Stroke call - tele-stroke provided by a local health center
- Neuromuscular interests would be very well supported
- Neurologists with backgrounds in Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, and Movement Disorders would also be good fits
- Clinic located less than 5 minutes from the hospital
- APP support
- Teaching available and encouraged with their large family medicine residency
- Above MGMA Median compensation
- Base + RVU compensation model
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!