A well-known, large, health system in Houston, TX is growing and needs to hire outpatient neurologists, neurohospitalist, neurointensivist, and a stroke medical director to join their growing program. Sub-specialty interests are welcome in the context of general neurology.
General Neurology Position Details:
- 100% Outpatient
- 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
- 12-15 patients per day
- No ER call
- Support for specialty interests, including Epilepsy, Movement Disorder and Headache
- Leadership opportunity available for the right candidate
- Excellent administrative and clinical support with tenured staff
Neurohospitalist Position Details:
- 7on/7off or 14on/14 off schedule
- 2 Neurohospitalist openings
- APP support for neurologists
- Tele stroke in place
- Leadership opportunities available
Neurocritical Care Details:
- Neurointensivist opportunity at their Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Neuroscience-dedicated floor with a 18-bed Neuro-ICU
- Neurology APPs provide support in the Neuro-ICU
Stroke Medical Director Position Details:
- Stroke Medical Director needed to elevate hospital to Primary Stroke Certified Center
- Inpatient and Outpatient clinical mix
- M-F schedule initially but will evolve into 7on/7off schedule
Alive with energy and rich in diversity, Houston, Texas is a dynamic mix of outstanding performing and visual arts venues, local teams representing all major sports, countless restaurants offering a variety of excellent cuisine and world-class attractions. With a vibrant economy, Houston is home to thriving businesses include growth in high-technology industries, medical research, health care, and professional services. With its beautiful surroundings, mild year-round climate, low cost of living and high quality of life, Houston, TX has much to offer.
The diverse neighborhoods define one of the most beautiful suburban areas in the South. You can buy or build homes on the lake or with stunning park views, and enjoy paths for hiking, biking, and walking. This large, planned community has a beautiful athletic facility, its own marathon/triathlon community, 7 golf courses and a tremendous number of other amenities. Excellent schools, outdoor living and metropolitan amenities in a prosperous community make this an excellent place to raise a family and live life to the fullest!
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!