Join our Team!
- Second largest healthcare system in Indiana
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation’s top employers by Forbes
- Parkview physicians and coworkers have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (seeing over 2,000 strokes annually)
- PRMC Stroke Center received the highest rating issued by US World News, “High Performing”
- Parkview Health 2021 Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke GOLD PLUS with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll award
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
Parkview Health is actively recruiting Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologists to join our growing Neurosciences Department in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of the Role of a Neurologist
Ideal candidates for our Multidisciplinary practice will have an interest in general neurology or sub-specialty interests in Epileptology, MS & Neuroimmunology, Vascular neurology, Movement disorders, Headache management, Neuromuscular disease, Neuro-oncology, or Behavioral Neurology. Flexible inpatient and outpatient opportunities are available, as well as subspecialty practice development.
Parkview Physicians Group – Neurology Team
- Our diverse team includes 10 Physicians in neurology, neurointensive care, neurointervention, and neurosurgery and 8 Advanced Practice Providers that specialize in the treatment of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system
- Click here to see the conditions that we treat along with the related procedures and treatments we provide
- Neurology Consulting only service in the hospital. Separate Neurocritical Care admitting and Consulting Services for our 24 bed Neurocritical care unit.
- Flexible light overnight call schedule
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- $575 million-dollar tertiary medical center opened its doors in 2012
- Beautiful, new 440-bed state-of-the-art facility
- Graduate Medical Education program
- Operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and Neurointensivist/eICU® program
Graduate Medical Education Programs
- Flexible teaching opportunities to both residents and medical students
- Established family medicine program
- Parkview will be welcoming their first Internal Medicine and General Surgery ACGME-accredited residency classes starting July 2022.
- Parkview is committed to continuing the growth of their residency specialty programs. The organization has invested significant resources towards the development of approximately ten residency programs during the next five to seven years.
- These residencies will help fulfill the increasing need for more high-quality physicians in Northeast Indiana, while also ensuring a positive and healthy place to work.
- The new residency programs will primarily be located at Parkview Hospital Randallia in Fort Wayne - a new state of the art academic center- with rotations to Parkview Regional Medical Center and Parkview community hospitals.
- Parkview Health offers great opportunities to conduct research through our Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation or teaching opportunities at the IU School of Medicine Fort Wayne campus.
Our excellent benefit package includes:
Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Competitive PTO/CME time
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis – but with its own unique charm of small-town life, with big-city amenities.
From our Fort Wayne International Airport which is conveniently located just 8 miles south of Fort Wayne and provides 4 major airline carriers to get you to your desired destination, or our Famous Children’s Zoo where you can explore the worlds exotic animals and different cultures without having to leave IN, there is no shortage of adventure here!
Our expanding Downtown is full of eclectic restaurants, outdoor ventures, and plenty of community fairs, festivals and happenings.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family, or home. Fort Wayne, the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living.
Choose from some of the best Public Schools and Private Schools for your family members and rest assured that you and your loved ones will feel the welcoming spirit that Northeast Indiana provides to those who choose to call it home.
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.