A large regional medical center on the Eastern Coast of North Carolina is seeking a neurointensivist to join their practice due to programmatic growth. The team added a neuroendovascular program which has greatly increased the complexity and acuity of the neuro patients they have seen over the last year. The energetic, collegial team is excited for a neurointensivist to join partner with their current neurocritical care-trained neurologist.
Medical Center Highlights:
- 750+ Bed Hospital
- Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Listed on Forbes' Best Large Employers 2019 list
- A catchment area of approximately 650,000
- Largest major hospital servicing the 7-county region
Neurocritical Care Highlights
- 7-on / 7-off Schedule
- Neurointensivist will take the second call for Neuro-APPs
- Opportunity for teaching medical students
- Leadership opportunity could be available for interested candidates
- Average 8 neurocritical care patients per day
- Approximately 1200 patients each year
- Base Salary + RVU model; Very competitive compensation
This beautiful southern port city located on the southern North Carolina coastline. The area is teeming with restaurants, coffee shops, and outdoor recreational areas. Cultural cuisine is at the forefront of this location’s food scene with authentic restaurants for over 8 different cultures represented. Sometimes called the Hollywood of the East, this city has a major production studio and its residents enjoy spotting celebrities around town when they are filming. With a dense suburban feel and beach community, the reasons to live in and love the area seem endless. Come and try a local favorite, the fried green tomato BLT, when you visit!
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!