A large, nationally recognized, highly-integrated health system with more the 400 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, and 15 medical centers, is currently seeking neurohospitalists and neurointensivists for 2 of it's regional hospitals.
Health System Highlights:
- The not-for-profit integrated system of 15 medical centers and 1,123 doctors in 343 clinic locations
- 24,400 employees and physician partners
- Care provided for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia
- 961-bed, not-for-profit, tertiary care facility
- JCAHO Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- 26-bed Stroke & Neuroscience Unit
- 10-bed Neuro-ICU with 10-bed step-down unit
- 40 Physician Hospitalist Group
- In-house IRB
- Opportunities to participate in clinical trials
- Very competitive salary
- 7-on 7-off schedule
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Work/Life balance encouraged
- CME allowance, Relocation Assistance, and full medical/retirement benefits
Winston-Salem is a fabulous place to call home. Along with Greensboro and High Point, it is part of the Piedmont Triad Region which has a current population of 1,600,000. This makes it the 30th largest metro area in the USA. The city is known as the “City of the Arts” for its dedication to fine arts and theater. It is home to 3 universities including Wake Forest University and is one of the state’s most affluent communities. Winston-Salem enjoys a temperate climate with an average high temperature of 68, an average low temperature of 47, and an early spring arrival. Spend an afternoon strolling through Bethabara Park, enjoying Reynolds Gardens or visiting Old Salem. A day at famous Virginia Beach or Myrtle Beach is only a 2 to 4-hour drive. There is a wide variety of public, private, and parochial schools available. Winston-Salem is a wonderful place to raise a family, enjoy the outdoors, and experience the arts.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!