A collegial hospital-employed group in Wisconsin is seeking a third neurologist. The group is excited to welcome a great team-player and supports a true work-life balance. If someone is coming right out of training, they can expect fantastic mentorship.
- Subspecialties would be welcomed within the context of a General Neurology practice
- Movement Disorders, MS, Cognitive, or Sleep would be especially welcomed, though those with any subspecialty interests are encouraged to apply
- Night and weekend call is covered by teleneurology
- The neurologists only cover the hospital during the weekday, no clinic is scheduled in the morning when on service
- Average 2-3 consults/day in hospital
- Primary Stroke Center
- 60 minutes for new patient, 30 minutes for follow-up scheduled in clinic
- Participate in noon conferences and research with main campus
- Support for starting clinical research
- Teach Family Medicine residents
- Visa support available
La Crosse, WI:
La Crosse is situated along the banks of the Mississippi River and offers endless outdoor activities like boating, hiking, mountain biking, and skiing in the winter! Home to three colleges, La Crosse is a bustling college town with theatre, bars and breweries, and endless restaurants. Local public schools are excellent with private school options as well. You’ll also find a reasonable housing marketing unlike many of the nearby large cities. La Crosse is 1 hour from Rochester, 2 hours from the Twin Cities, and 2 hours from Madison.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!