Neuromuscular Neurologist-Opportunity for Program Development
Advocate Aurora Health seeks a fellowship trained Neuromuscular Neurologist to assist with program development. We welcome your clinical contributions to our busy Neurology team at Aurora St. Luke’s in Milwaukee, WI. Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center is a state-of-the-art hospital located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In addition to being a well-respected teaching hospital, St. Luke’s is also a 900+bed, quaternary care, and comprehensive stroke center.
Excellent opportunity to develop a tertiary Neuromuscular/ALS Program:
- Build a lab to your specifications
- Full integration with Neuroscience Service Line support structure
- Utilize resources of a nationally recognized organization
- Enjoy state-of-the-art technology
- Practice in an integrated, physician-led organization
- Established and robust referral relationships
- Strong clinical and administrative support
- Competitive salary-based compensation with incentives
Advocate Aurora Health Offers:
- A financially stable and nationally recognized Health System
- Multi-specialty clinic with a volume of patients to quickly build a full practice
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- Collegial environment, great payer mix, strong specialist support and access to our resource rich organization
- Excellent professional opportunity offering great work/life balance
- Market leader in pay, relocation, sign on bonus and six-figure student loan forgiveness offered
We are a not-for-profit health system (501c3) offering an employed position within our physician led and governed medical group. We provide excellent compensation & benefits, generous CME & relocation. Additionally, we offer a six figure student loan forgiveness program. H1 visa support is available.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee offer performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health:
- Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States.
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care and 26 hospitals.
- Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology and pediatrics.
- Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3600 physicians and 1,800 advance practice clinicians.
- Advocate Aurora Health is a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical staff and home health organization.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health:
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique –By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow.
For more information about this or other neurology opportunities within our health system please contact email@example.com