An academic medical center in West Virginia is excited to recruit neurologists for its main campus location and community locations. The neurology department has a neurology residency and offers fellowships in vascular neurology and headache neurology.
At the main campus, there is a great need for neuromuscular neurology and an opportunity for someone with leadership experience to assume the role of Chief of Neuromuscular Medicine. The Northwestern community hospital is in need of outpatient specialties but would be particularly interested in neurologists with training in Sleep, Headache, or EMG/EEG. The Southern community hospital is recruiting inpatient/outpatient neurologists and outpatient neurologists.
Main Campus Northern WV Highlights:
- 690-bed tertiary care center
- Level 1 trauma center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- EMG and EEG lab integrated into outpatient clinic space
- Chief of Neuromuscular Medicine opportunity is available – The new hire would work with two current neuromuscular specialists and could work in the ALS clinic.
- Majority clinical position, but candidates with research interests may be supported up to 40% research time
- Assist with EMGs
- Competitive academic salary & benefits
- J-1 Visa Waiver & H-1b visa support available
Northwestern WV Community Campus Highlights:
- 302-bed hospital
- Level 3 trauma center
- Primary stroke certified
- Outpatient neurology opportunity
- Specialists with training in EEG/EMG, headache, and sleep would be well-supported
- Very limited call coverage
- Neurohospitalists cover the majority of inpatient needs
- J-1 visa waiver support available
Southern WV Community Campus Highlights:
- 156-bed acute care center
- Level 4 trauma center
- Inpatient/outpatient split opportunity and outpatient neurology opportunity both available
- Telestroke and teleneurology covers some night sand weekends
- Recruitment need is due to a recent retirement
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!