A premier medical center in Illinois is seeking additional neurologists to join its practice. The new neurologist will join the three-neurologist team at the medical center and will have opportunities to partner with the 12 neurologists at another nearby location.
The current needs for the Illinois Medical Center are for a general inpatient, and general outpatient neurologist, though neurologists with subspecialty interests in headache, MS / neuro-immunology and dementia would be well-supported. Neurologists would be able to build subspecialty volume over time up to approximately 80%. For interested candidates, residency program director, and neurology service line director opportunities exist. For these leadership positions, additional stipends and protected administrative time are both available.
Medical Center Highlights
- 221-Bed Medical Center
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- General inpatient and majority outpatient practices
- 24/7 telestroke coverage is in place to aid with call coverage
- Call Schedule: 3 days of overnight call per month, 1 weekend per month, inpatient service call 1 week per month
- Leadership opportunities exist for interested candidates
- General neurology, headache neurology, and cognitive/behavioral neurology subspecialties would be particularly well-supported
- Teaching opportunities are available to teach neurology, neurosurgery, and family medicine residents
- Research opportunities available
- H-1B visa support available
- APP support
This Illinois city is a vibrant, culturally diverse location, with a medical draw area of around 250,000. The city is about 2 1/2 hours from Chicago, IL, and St. Louis, MO, and 2 hours from Indianapolis, Indiana. This upper/middle-class locale is home to 2 universities, and 2 nationally recognized insurance companies. The community culturally diverse with excellent schools and a low cost of living. The crime rate is among the lowest in the country.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!