Southern Tennessee Regional Health System-Winchester in Winchester, Tennessee (63mi from Chattanooga) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Take over a turn-key practice with APP support
- Primarily outpatient with some inpatient and call coverage
- EEG, NVT, EMG, Botox ideal
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Southern Tennessee Regional Health System- Winchester is a comprehensive, Joint Commission-accredited facility in Winchester, TN, licensed for 131 acute beds and 26 skilled care beds. This Chest Pain-accredited hospital offers a large array of services to those in southern Tennessee, including ICU care, a geriatric psychiatry unit, inpatient physical rehabilitation, cardiac care and cardiac cath lab, and a wide range of radiology services.
Located on the shores of beautiful Tim's Ford Lake in southeastern Tennessee, Winchester offers a variety of activities in a historic and beautiful setting. Enjoy warmer climates and array of outdoor recreational offerings from recognized golf courses to fun trails and campgrounds. Nashville International Airport = 90 miles; Chattanooga = 65 miles; Huntsville = 54 miles.