A multispecialty Neurology group in Baltimore is looking to hire a multiple sclerosis neurologist to join our group of 4 neurologists at Mercy Medical Center. We are seeking a physician that is excited about developing and growing a MS practice.
This is your opportunity to focus on your neurology subspecialty, Multiple Sclerosis, and make a real difference in your community. You will be busy immediately as there is an excellent primary care and neurology referral base. There is a significant demand for this specialty in our area. There is very strong subspecialty support and a full range of services available for patients and referrals. This position is primarily an outpatient position. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in neurology and have either training or experience with multiple sclerosis to qualify.
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long-term disability, a retirement plan with match, CME stipend, vacation time, and a wonderful work environment.
For more information, please call Mary Beth Coyne at 410-659-2824 or send your CV to email@example.com.
• Join a collegial group of neurologists in Baltimore, Maryland
• Subspecialty focus on multiple sclerosis neurology
• Must be board eligible/certified in neurology with a multiple sclerosis fellowship
• On-site infusion center, MRI, CT, other imaging in satellite, multi-specialty location
• Mercy Medical Center is located in downtown Baltimore, but also offers services in our satellite locations in Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County and Howard County. On site infusion and MRI at our Baltimore County location, this will be the primary location for this physician.
• Baltimore is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city
• This position offers the ability to really make a difference in the community