An established private practice committed to providing high-quality, patient-centered care is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible pediatric neurologist to join its team. This position offers the ability to work within can organization that is home to Southern Arizona’s largest + longest-standing group practice dedicated to the treatment of neurological disorders
- Autonomy to run your practice how you desire
- Partnership track opportunity
- Work within a successful, efficiently run practice
- Join three other practicing pediatric neurologists amongst other specialists
- Onsite neurophysiology lab
- Semi-academic component but with higher compensation in a private practice model—earn $275,000 annually
- Multispecialty group that includes neurosurgery, adult neurology, pediatric neurology, neuro-oncology, interventional pain management, radiation oncology, neurotology, audiology, and inpatient neurology
Surrounded by gorgeous mountains and a nearby national park, Tucson is filled with breathtaking scenery and endless opportunities for adventure. Offering a remarkable quality of life as well as consistent sunshine and warm weather throughout the year, it’s an ideal place to call home.
- Family-friendly community with welcoming individuals who value a sense of community
- A low cost of living in inviting neighborhoods
- Excellent public + private schools
- Ample amenities right at your fingertips—an international airport, arts + cultural attractions, incredible shops and restaurants, and much more
- An outdoor enthusiast’s dream—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, kayaking, and more year-round
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arizona and must be board eligible or certified in Pediatric Neurology.
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Gabriel Wallace at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference PNE-142215