The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Headache Specialist physicians to join our team located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Board of UCNS certification warranted, to work in the headache center for inpatient and outpatient headache disorders management
- Potential for academic research and fellowship program also available
- Fellowship Trained in Headache Disorders
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- UCNS certification
- PA License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
AHN Neuroscience Institute
Our Institute integrates renowned experts in the subspecialties of neurology, neuroradiology, neuro-critical care, and neurosurgery to offer leading-edge diagnosis and treatment for patients with the most complex neurological disorders across 7 hospitals throughout Western PA.
The Department of Neurosurgery currently staffs 24 neurosurgeons and 30 Neurologists who specialize in a myriad of neurosurgical disorders, including brain, spine and skull based surgery, stroke, movement disorders, cranial nerve disorders, neuro-oncology, epilepsy, headache, neuromuscular disorders, dementia and concussions to name a few. The Department has a quaternary care facility within Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) in Pittsburgh PA, that has a level 1 trauma center, and a level 2 trauma center at Forbes Regional Hospital (FRH), located in Monroeville, Pa.
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.