Young multi-subspecialty 12-member group seeking their next colleague! Two locations in California to choose from.
Multiple locations to choose from.
Values: Physician Autonomy - Standards of Care - Programmatic Development. - Revenue Recognition.
Recruiting Neurologists. General neurology or subspecialty focused positions available.
* Interventional Neurology * Neurological Critical Care * Epilepsy * Neuromuscular * Vascular Neurology
Opportunity to practice in an areas of tremendous growth.
Excellent remuneration package! Unmatchable Work Effort - Compensation ratio. Clearly defined partnership track.
- Generous paid time off. CME, relocation, malpractice and professional expense stipends.
- Opportunity for academic involvement/position; Flexible work/call schedule; Tremendous opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- The Neuroscience Institute is a partnership between the leading hospitals and independent group of physicians - soon to be 13 and growing, providing comprehensive neurological care encompassing all aspects of neurological sub-specialties including epilepsy, neurophysiology, neuro-critical care, vascular neurology, Tele-Stroke and neuro-endovascular surgery. The group also has contractual affiliations with other regional healthcare organizations.
- New graduates welcome to apply; Enjoy unmatched fellowship and camaraderie from experienced colleagues in a robust program that handles the entire spectrum of neurological disorders. Group has established exceptionally robust and successful programs in Interventional Neuroradiology, Epilepsy, and Neurological Critical Care. Accomplishments of the group include a Comprehensive Stroke Center, two - Thrombectomy Capable Centers, and Level 2 Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, robust multi-state Tele-Stroke program and Tele-EEG program.
- Visa - H-1B sponsorship available. Can consider J-1 waiver.
The communities we practice in offer great diversity and excellent as well as affordable environment to live and raise families. The area includes several upscale residential communities with great school systems. The city is centrally located to many urban as well as natural attractions. Recreational opportunities such as golf, sailing, beaches and excellent dining are abundant in the region.
For more information, please contact 617.849.0321 or firstname.lastname@example.org