UnityPoint Health is actively recruiting for a Pediatric Neurologist to join our team in Des Moines, IA.
Choose a career that matters at UnityPoint Health. UnityPoint Health physicians and advanced practice providers strive to be the best for our patients. We believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven philosophy, along with our one team approach, ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. We promise to surround them with the best care possible and help them go from getting well to living well.
Blank Children’s Hospital
Blank Children's Hospital, a service of UnityPoint Health - Des Moines, is completely dedicated to meeting the unique health care needs of children. Blank Children's is a 108-bed environment that embraces and encourages families to be a part of their child's healing and recovery. Everything from equipment to decor is designed specifically for children.
- Join an established team of 3 Pediatric Neurologists
- Opportunity to practice inpatient and outpatient medicine
- 32 patient contact hours/week Inpatient service and call shared with partners
- Practice is a mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Remote read of EEGs for affiliates across the network
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- MD or DO Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatric Neurology
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice in the state of Iowa
- Comprehensive benefits package; generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance, retirement contributions and more Dedicated provider resources to positively impact providers work-life balance
Greater Des Moines (DSM) is a community that invests in itself, that is powered by multi-national corporations and also supports small, locally owned businesses. DSM is a community committed to cultivating an inclusive, equitable environment for people of all background. Whether you’re looking for vibrant, urban living or a fresh start in the surrounding suburbs, Greater Des Moines (DSM) has many communities to call home. Learn why Des Moines is one of the fastest-growing major metros in the nation and an amazing place to call home!
Please contact Kylie Ladely, Physician and Provider Recruiter, at 641-891-1937 or Kylie.Ladely@unitypoint.org