A 478-bed acute care non-profit teaching hospital in New Jersey is seeking adult and pediatric neurologists to join its program. There is an opportunity to become the Chief of Neurology and assist in the development of their adult neurology service line for qualified candidates. Adult sub-specialty training in Stroke, MS, or Headache would be especially welcome and well-supported and pediatric sub-specialty training in Epilepsy would be especially welcome and well-supported, but all sub-specialty neurologists are encouraged to apply.
Adult Position Highlights:
- 13 Chair Infusion Suite with two stretcher bays
- Teaching and Research Encouraged and well-supported
- Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Tele-Stroke in place (No Stroke or Trauma Call)
- Outpatient Focused Position
- H1b Visa Support
Pediatric Position Highlights:
- Teaching and Research
- 10-bed EMU in pediatric ward can be read remotely overnight
- 24-hour EEG tech coverage
- Clinical research available
- Call is one week, every 6 weeks
- Only inpatient during call week
- Join 7 pediatric epileptologists
- Highly collegial team
- Neuro-trained support staff
About the area:
This thriving New Jersey city is located just 27 miles southwest of Manhattan and is home to several medical teaching and research institutions. This city is also home to museums, theaters, fine art centers, and a well-known music scene. With plenty of cultural options, high-quality educational institutions, easy access to NYC and Philadelphia, and a rich and diverse medical community, the area is a wonderful place to live.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!