UMass Memorial Health, the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School, seeks a BC/BE Movement Disorder Neurologist to join our expanding department. Ours is the largest Movement Disorders Center in our region covering western and central Massachusetts and northern Connecticut.
We offer a full range of medical and surgical therapies including botulinum injections and deep brain stimulation to our diverse patient population treating a wide range of common and rare diagnoses. You will find our practice to be interesting, challenging and gratifying.
The successful candidate will
• Receive an academic appointment commensurate with experience and training
• Have a strong commitment to excellence in patient care
• Express a significant interest in clinical trials
• Demonstrate an interest in and ability to teach
Ours is a unique opportunity to be part of a close knit, supportive group in which one’s career will advance.
Centrally located, Worcester is just miles from Boston, Providence, and the beaches on Cape Cod and Rhode Island, with a short ride to the scenic Berkshire and Wachusett Mountains. The city of Worcester is enriched by
• Beautiful panoramic views of Lake Quinsigamond
• Nine colleges and universities including the University of Massachusetts Medical School
• Booming technology, research, manufacturing and healthcare industries
• Good schools, affordable housing and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities
• A thriving restaurant scene
• A broad array of diverse sports and visual and performing arts venues
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we seek talent and ideas from individuals of varied backgrounds and viewpoints.