Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is seeking a full-time BC/BE Neurologist with an interest in dementia, memory disorders, and Alzheimer’s disease to join our busy practice at the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center | California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) Neuroscience Division. New grads are welcome to apply!
- The Dolby Center is a cognitive neurology practice that provides comprehensive care for patients with cognitive impairment and their families through a multi-disciplinary team including physicians, neuropsychologists, and a large team of social workers
- A highly collaborative team with excellent clinical and administrative support
- Excellent financial support through generous philanthropy
- Ample administrative time and leadership development resources are available
- Research, community outreach, and educational opportunities are available
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Fellowship training is preferred but not required
- An active and unrestricted California medical license
Sutter West Bay Medical Group.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefit package
- Robust retirement program
- Positive work-life balance
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG’s employment policies and practices.