Mercy Clinic is seeking Neurologists to join our established practices throughout our healthcare ministry. Locations include Oklahoma City, OK; Rogers, AR; Fort Smith, AR; Joplin, MO; St. Louis, MO; and Springfield, MO.
Opportunity for outpatient only, combined or 100% Neuro Hospitalist!
Neurology Opportunities Include:
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic primary care physicians
- Providing clinical services at one hospital
- Dedicated neuroscience team consisting of neurologists, neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists
- State of the art neuro imaging with three neuro-radiologists
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee with recruitment incentives
- Physician wellness program
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and CME
St. Louis Community Highlights
- Big City vibes, small town charm
- Diverse economy makes it a very attractive place to work, live, and play
- Distinctive housing market
- Four-season climate change with abundance of outdoor activities
- Two major sport teams, St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Winners & St. Louis Cardinals Baseball
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group and is part of the Sisters of Mercy Health System, the fifth largest Catholic Health System in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
Working for Mercy gives you all the advantages of a larger organization balanced by the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group. You’ll discover a friendly and cooperative environment where people care for one another at every level. What sets us apart is our unique approach where physicians and professional managers share leadership and make decisions together to improve upon, and deliver, world-class care.
Your life is our life’s work.
For more information:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | email@example.com | mercy.net