Bronson Medical Group™ has an opportunity for a board certified/eligible neurologist with fellowship training in headache medicine or certification as a headache specialist. The right candidate would be joining our growing, sub-specialized neurology division. The physician will provide headache medicine care in the outpatient setting and will include concussion management and procedures such as Botulinum toxin injections and nerve blocks. New graduates are welcome to apply!
• Employed position within physician led Bronson Medical Group
• On-site practice with strong APP support at Bronson Methodist Hospital
• Weekend call 1:12
• Generous PTO and CME allowance
• Malpractice and tail coverage
• Comprehensive benefit package starts on first day of employment
• If desired, can pursue clinical research at Bronson as well as teaching and academic affiliation at Western Michigan University School of Medicine.
About Bronson Healthcare and Kalamazoo, Michigan
Bronson Healthcare, the region’s leading system, has four hospitals, including Bronson Methodist Hospital. It is a Level One Trauma Center • Comprehensive Stroke Center accredited by The Joint Commission • Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus (AHA/ASA) • Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus awards (AHA/ASA)
Bronson Healthcare is located in southwest Michigan, just east of Lake Michigan and about halfway between Detroit and Chicago. area offers a diverse cultural opportunity, very affordable real estate and a major focus on education. Our area is home to several international companies including Eaton Corporation, Kellogg Company, Pfizer Inc., Stryker Corporation and Whirlpool Corporation.
The Kalamazoo/Southwest Michigan area has a variety of recreation options including: boating, hiking, biking, fishing, numerous nature preserves and parks, famous local breweries, diverse restaurants, zoo, airplane and car museums, symphony, theatre
Please send CV to Cadace Morrow, Physician Recruiter, at 269.341.8631 or email@example.com