Honolulu, Hawaii Outpatient ONLY
Successful Growing Recruiting Multiple Positions -
Most needed - Sleep Neurologist, Headache Neurologist & General Neurologist
Others - MS, Movement, Memory, Epilepsy, Neuromuscular
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience (HPN) is one of the largest and leading outpatient provider of neuroscience care in Hawaii. We are growing and recruiting successful candidates to fill multiple positions!
HPN offer a fully integrated culture of personalized care that’s highly responsive and community-driven. We are recognized nationally as one of the most sought after neuroscience clinical trial site and attracted over $4 million research investments each year to benefit Hawaii’s in direct patient care or indirect impact on our local economy. We have a history of giving back to our community and is recognized for our mission to serve those who need care the most. Recognized as one of the most successful practice model with happiest employees (majority of 50 plus employees worked for organization since its founding more than a decade ago).
Join a proven successful growing fully integrated multidisciplinary neuroscience team and live in Hawaii and enjoy quality, balanced work life, year round perfect weather.
- 100% Outpatient
- No call
- No weekend
- Supported by a well-established mature practice of over 50 amazing employees
- One of the busiest neuroscience providers serving > 26,000 patient visits/year with excellent brand recognition from > 1,000 referring bases
- Practice in a collegial, nurturing multidisciplinary team
- State of the art facilities with campuses in Honolulu and West Oahu
- AASM accredited 8 beds Sleep Lab with DME services,
- onsite 3T MRI, onsite Infusion suites
- ABRET accredited EEG Lab, 4 beds Video-EEG Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Honolulu & West Oahu Campuses with additional expansion planned for future
- Academic, teaching and scholarly activities with residents and medical students.
- Clinical Research Center with overnight PK Study with active phase I to IV clinical trials
We emphasize collaborative team work thus allowing everyone the best possible quality of life while serving our community with a sense of common purpose and passion. Competitive salary with full benefits offered. Area qualifies for J-1 waiver.
Interested candidate to contact: Kore Liow, MD, Director, Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience: email@example.com