Let us help find the practice and work/life balance important to you!
As part of Advocate Aurora Health, you will be a part of a financially stable and one of the top health systems in the nation.....
- Resource rich health care system with $14 Billion in annual revenue
- 27 Hospitals, 500+ sites of care and 75,000 employees
- With over 3600 physicians and 1700+ advanced clinical providers our physician led and governed medical group gives you a voice
- We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care serving s nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin
- Advocate Aurora Health has a well-earned reputation as a national leader in diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as a value-based approach to care that has led to better outcomes and more affordable health care.
We welcome all Neuro subspecialty interests:
- We offer a state-of-the-art practice for the physician who values excellent patient care and a collegial group practice.
- Out clinics have great referral base and excellent reputation in their communities.
- Strong operational support and an EPIC/EMR allows you to focus on direct patient care
- Tele-stroke coverage provided
- Options for flexible work schedule and excellent work/life balance
- Competitive compensation structure
- Rich benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement program with company match, CME allowance, fully funded malpractice insurance and re-location assistance
- Ability to sponsor H1B Visa as a cap exempt employer
- Up to $150,000 in Student Loan Repayment Program in Wisconsin
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do.
- We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow.
Opportunities located in family friendly locations offering affordable cost of living, great schools, cultural diversity, thriving business environment, access to airports, and great recreational activities. Let us help find the practice and work/life balance important to you!
For more information contact email@example.com
Our Story | Advocate Aurora Health
Why Join Us? | Advocate Aurora Clinician Careers