The Christ Hospital, Sleep Medicine Physician
The Christ Hospital Health Network is seeking a full-time, BC/BE sleep medicine physician to join our thriving practice in the Greater Cincinnati area. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding, motivated clinician who is able to work in a collaborative environment and excel in our nationally recognized hospital. This will be an opportunity to establish a long-term practice generated by the strong referral base within the Cincinnati’s “heart” hospital and reputation of the practice.
Highlights of this position:
- Join 2 board certified pulmonology & sleep physicians supported by 4 Nurse Practitioners
- Prefer Neurology and Sleep fellowship trained and boarded/eligible to expand the scope of the practice
- Hospital employed and Hospital based practice with satellite offices in Cincinnati
- Home sleep study program integrated into the office with support from sleep techs, Respiratory therapist and sleep educators
- DME onsite
- Hospital managed and AASM accredited 10 bed sleep labs
- Partnership with 2 rural hospitals with 2 additional accredited sleep labs
- System wide Epic EMR and read sleep studies remotely/on site.
- Inpatient consult opportunities (10% inpatient with 90% focus on outpatient and 100% sleep focus)
- Highly competitive compensation with a full benefits package, including relocation assistance.
- Physician led with an excellent medical/administrative partnership within TCH Network
- Candidate must also be able to obtain an unrestricted Ohio State Medical License and DEA.
THE CHRIST HOSPITAL HEALTH NETWORK
The Christ Hospital Health Network is an acute care hospital located in Cincinnati with multiple ambulatory centers and over 180 neighborhood offices conveniently located throughout the Greater Cincinnati area. Its mission is to improve the health of the community and to create patient value by providing exceptional outcomes, affordable care and the finest experiences.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating of 5 stars (2021) The only hospital in the region to receive this award.
- Ranked 29th in Forbes America’s Best Employers for Women (2019)
- 14 years as one of the Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals in U.S. (Watson Health)
- One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience (Women’s Choice Awards 2017)
- One of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics
- Received “A” rating in Hospital Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group for 6 consecutive years
- 18 consecutive years as one of the top 50 hospitals in America by U.S. News & World Report
- Top 6% for Nursing Excellence (Magnet® designation by American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- 21 consecutive years as Greater Cincinnati’s Most Preferred Hospital (National Research Corporation