Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley, West Virginia (hour west of Charleston) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Quickly build practice panel with current 4 month+ wait list
- Outpatient practice only, Neurohospitalist team in place for inpatient consults/support
- Flexible scheduling
- Primary Stroke Center
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Raleigh General Hospital (RGH) is a 300-bed full service, ambulatory care center that has served as the cornerstone for care for over 250,000 people since 1922. RGH offers a broad array of inpatient/outpatient services as a Level III Trauma Center, with Joint Commission accreditation and SCPC Chest Pain Center accreditation. With the addition of robotic assisted surgery, RGH provides state-of-the-art technology to the W.V. population.
Located in southern West Virginia, Beckley is an outdoor paradise surrounded by some of the finest fishing, rafting, mountain biking, rock climbing and hiking in the eastern US.