Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Arkansas (Suburb of Little Rock) is looking for the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to grow a service line. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Join an established and growing multi-specialist practice
- Outpatient only
- Sub-specialty consideration alongside general neurology panel
- Clinic Medical Office building just steps from the hospital
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Saline Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a 177-bed, community hospital serving the community of Benton for over 60 years. The hospital campus, approximately 400k square feet, provides a setting for a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services for over 180 active and consulting physicians. SMH is the recipient of multiple Governor’s Quality Awards as well as top rankings in the nation for patient safety.
Located halfway between Little Rock and Hot Springs along I-30, Benton makes a perfect home base for those wanting to visit both communities while partaking of Benton's charm.