Jackson Purchase Medical Center in Mayfield, Kentucky (2hr from Nashville) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to assist in solidifying a service line. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Sub-specialty training can be considered along general panel, especially in sleep medicine
- Hospital employment or income guarantee options with opportunity to earn additional income with sleep component is available
- Brand-new EEG and EMG, with other standard neurology office equipment in place
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Jackson Purchase Medical Center, a private 107-bed, Joint Commission-accredited facility is the solo provider of acute care in Graves County, drawing patients from eight surrounding counties. From emergent to elective, our facility offers a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services offered at the New Beginnings Birthing Center, the Advanced Healing Wound Care Center, and accredited chest pain center.
Located in southwestern Kentucky, Mayfield is an amazing small-town offering numerous outdoor activities and unique shopping experiences. The area provides close access to national parks, lakes and many outdoor recreation opportunities. It's a short 30-minute drive to Barkley Regional Airport in Paducah, Kentucky and 2-hours to Nashville,