Seeking Neurologist with Entrepreneurial Drive to help build Center of Excellence in Casper, Wyoming
Join an established practice with Stroke Certification with an existing and growing patient base, covering the city of Casper and surrounding areas of Central Wyoming. This represents a premium opportunity to be involved in program development and collaborate directly with regional medical center staff to help build a center of excellence at Banner Wyoming Medical Center (BWYMC) in Casper.
- Work in an underserved area that allows you to make a difference
- Stroke – successful recertification for stroke and epilepsy
- BWYMC is a regional referral center providing a high level of care for all of WY into southern MT
- Air Life support (multiple private companies)
- BWYMC is a thrombectomy capable primary stroke center serving as a hub for a statewide system of care
- NAEC Level 3 certified Epilepsy Center w/2-bed epilepsy monitoring unity
- Solid working relationship between the practice and (BH) WYMC (medical staff)
- Supporting and growing medical specialties (Trauma, Cardio, Neurosurgery, Radiology)
- BWYMC is staffed by Hospitalist/CC 24/7
- Tele Medicine supported
Practice details and highlights:
- $100,000 student loan repayment
- BC/BE General Neurologist
- Well-established busy practice with a strong primary care referral base
- Partnership opportunity Interest or subspecialty training welcome
- Level III Epilepsy program and accredited Stroke Center
- EEG, Ambulatory EEG, EMG/NCS, EP, Infusions, Botox treatment
- Clinic: M - F | 8a - 5p | Call: 1 in 3 weeks
Banner Wyoming Medical Center (BWYMC) is Casper’s only nonprofit, full-service, acute care hospital, located both in the heart of the city and the heart of Wyoming. As the largest hospital in Wyoming, BWYMC has two campuses and 14 primary, specialty, and immediate care clinics. As a regional trauma and referral center, we serve 11 Wyoming counties with more than 250,000 people by providing comprehensive heart, stroke, and trauma care.
Nestled at the foot of Casper Mountain, Casper is the second-largest city in Wyoming with a population of 55,000 people. Casper is a growing and vibrant community and offers:
- Outdoor adventure: With Casper Mountain, you get great hiking, mountain biking, and skiing just outside your back door. The North Platte River, which runs through town, is a Blue-Ribbon trout fishery attracting fishermen from around the country. The Bighorn Mountains and Bighorn National Forest are a 90-minute drive away
- Great trails: The Platte River Trails system follows the North Platte River for 11 miles as it meanders through town. The trails are popular with walkers, runners, and bikers alike
- David Street Station: David Street Station is perfectly located to connect the Old Yellowstone District to Downtown Casper
- Low real estate taxes, and affordable housing in neighborhoods on the golf course or in the mountains
- Excellent private and public-school options
BANNER HEALTH OFFERS a competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, contact Jill McPherson, Sourcing Strategist, at 970-810-2344. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.