Baylor Scott & White Health is expanding, and we are seeking BC or BE Neurologists to join our team in Austin and the surrounding area. Fellowship training or experience is desired.
General Neurology- Marble Falls
- Outpatient/light inpatient mix Join an established community-based neurology practice as a solo neurologist
- Monday-Friday outpatient only; inpatient call is TBD.
- Acute strokes are covered by a tele-stroke team and inpatient consults are covered by telemedicine services.
- Marble Falls is in the beautiful Texas Hill Country area, located only 50 miles northwest of Austin.
General Neurology- Austin (Oak Hill area)
- Outpatient/light inpatient mix Join our newest medical center built in Austin, as a solo neurologist working alongside other specialists and PCPs.
- Night/weekend call is rotated amongst a regional call team- by phone only at night. Acute strokes are covered by a tele-stroke team of vascular neurologists
- Experience or fellowship training is needed, EMG skillset is desired.
- Austin's Oak Hill is an unincorporated area in southwest Austin, located only 15 minutes from downtown.
Movement Disorders Neurologist (Round Rock- Austin suburb)
- Outpatient/light inpatient mix Join an established team of 4 neurologist to provide general neurological care with a focus on movement disorders. Fellowship training is desired.
- Night/weekend call is rotated amongst a regional call team- by phone only at night.
- Acute strokes are covered by a tele-stroke team of vascular neurologists
- Round Rock is a fast growing, family friendly community located directly north of Austin.
General Neurology Lakeway
- Outpatient only/light inpatient mix w/an EMG skillset needed.
- Join an established neurology practice to see patients in a community clinic setting.
- Monday-Friday work schedule w/call to be determined. Hospital is located on the same campus as the clinic.
- Inpatient w/a light mix of tele-neurology
- Join a large team of regional BSWH neurologists who work in the Austin region.
- Acute strokes are handled by the tele-stroke team.
- Lakeway is a 106-bed medical and surgical hospital with a Level IV Trauma designation.
- Lakeway is an attractive suburb of Austin. The community offers lake style living options, top notch schools and exceptional parks and recreation.
Acute strokes are handled at all locations by a Tele-stroke team of vascular neurologists who support the region. Teaching opportunities are available for those interested.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package that begins with four weeks of vacation and three weeks of CME.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White includes 48 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,800 active physicians, over 47,000 employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.
Qualifications – External
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
For additional information about the current opportunities, please contact:
Tara Moore, PHR, Physician Recruiter | 254.724.0535 office | Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org