Academic and Clinical Neurology Opportunities in New Jersey
Join the leading academic Neurology Department as part of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in New Jersey. The Department of Neurology is an academic department with more than 20+ full-time faculty and 5 nationally recognized centers of excellence. We have a specific interest in Neurologists with Neuromuscular, Multiple Sclerosis, or Cognitive expertise, but we will consider all well-trained candidates. You can look forward to:
• Leading base salary, RVU bonus and a comprehensive academic benefit package.
• Opportunities for Academic or Clinic focused practice
• Outpatient-based practice with Residents and Fellows taking first call.
• This system comprises every clinical service from primary to quaternary care and greatly strengthens our commitment to medical education and research.
• Medical School is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive faculty
Located just minutes away from New York City, this position’s locality offers comfortable lifestyle options unlimited amenities and activities events on the waterfront with easy access to NYC.
Reference: NEUR 10376
Please contact Corey McDonald at 469.334.4266 or email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org