Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
We are currently searching for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our Neurology Team! Outpatient setting, 8am-430pm, no weekends, no call required.
- Completion of an accredited NP program
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Board certified
- BLS required
- Prior experience working in Neurology highly desired
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required prior to hire, including COVID-19 booster within 30 days of eligibility
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to Dr. David Sternman, Chief of Neurology at Lincoln Medical Center, at David.email@example.com, with a copy to Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V