Premier Medical Associates in suburban Pittsburgh is expanding Neurology services and adding an Outpatient Neurologist and a General Neurohospitalist.
- General Adult Neurology
- EMGs, EEGs, Botox injections
- Infusion center in the office
- 7 on – 7 off
- No admissions
- Experienced Advanced Practitioner support
Monroeville, Pennsylvania – a highly rated, suburban Pittsburgh community
- Earned A ratings from Niche in multiple areas including nightlife, public schools, housing, family life and diversity
- Great pro sports with the Steelers, Penguins and Pirates
- Cost of living well below the national average
- Strong, stable economic base with headquarters for widely varying industries - banking, food processing, manufactured good, pharmaceuticals and more
Premier Medical Associates is a high-performing health organization delivering an advanced care model to the more than 100,000 patients in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh. Recognized as a national leader in healthcare transformation, Premier is headed by a nationally-awarded physician and leadership team, representing over 400 employees. Premier delivers a higher quality of care to its communities and patients through a resolute commitment to prevention, immunization, whole-body health and patient-centered care.
Premier Medical Associates is the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Greater Pittsburgh area with 100 providers, 22 medical services and specialties delivering care in 10 convenient locations.
Currently, Premier has advanced to become one of the country’s exemplary healthcare organizations evidenced by its operational sophistication paired with an outstanding culture of innovation, collaboration and execution.
Pittsburgh is ranked among one of the top places to live, work, and visit in the United States. The city has a thriving economy with excellent school systems and some of the top colleges & universities in the country. The region is home to professional sports including the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates! You will also enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between!