Gundersen Health System is seeking a BC/BE Cognitive Neurologist or Neuropsychiatrist for a practice within our Division of Neuroscience, which includes Neurosurgery, PM&R, Pain Medicine, Neurology and Neuropsychology.
You will join 11 Neurologists and 4 associate staff colleagues in the department of Neurology, including a Neuro-psychiatrist, and have opportunity for a purely cognitive/behavioral practice, or could be combined with a general neurology practice.
- Participate in the further development and growth of our MiND Clinic, a multidisciplinary Neuro-cognitive disorder clinic whose members include Neuro-psychology, Neuro-psychiatry, MSW, RN and Advanced Practice RN
- Join a team and organization who are welcoming, collegial, and who care deeply about members of our community
- Competitive salary, Loan Forgiveness, Outstanding benefits, and Relocation
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center – teaching and research – in addition to patient care
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 900 clinicians, and serving over 650,000 lives
- Our environmental sustainability program contributes to improving the health of our communities by using clean energy!
- Extend Love + Medicine beyond our walls through volunteer work in our local and global communities with Global Partners
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing nearly 900 clinicians. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Contact Cathy Mooney, Medical Staff Recruitment