Due to extensive growth and community need, a large and growing healthcare system is seeking a fifth neurologist to join one of its clinics near Philadelphia (30 minutes from downtown).
The position involves direct responsibility for the clinical teaching, supervision and evaluation of the first-year psychiatry residents in the Psychiatry Residency Program. Administrative support and didactic training will be provided by the program. If someone is interested in leadership responsibilities, a Medical Director of Neurology opportunity exists.
- Dedicated administrative and teaching time
- Flexibility in determining call – aim to be sustainable for work-life balance
- See your subspecialty within the context of a general neurology practice
- Have full-support of Neurosciences physician and administrative leadership
- Teach, supervise, and evaluate for the Psychiatry Residency Program.
- Manage a wide range of Neurological disorders to include Movement disorders, Stroke, Epilepsy, Headache syndromes, Neuro-muscular disorders.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Plan with a superb benefits package
- CME Allowance
- Retirement programs
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Spousal/Domestic Partner Job Search Support
- H1B Visas and Green Card Sponsorship
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!