BayCare Medical Group is actively recruiting BE/BC Neurologists to join both new and established practices in rapidly growing coastal communities in the beautiful Tampa Bay area.
- Candidates with subspecialty fellowship training are a plus.
- Existing primary care referral base with unlimited potential for growth and success.
- Candidates will enjoy a balanced schedule providing an appealing blend of both outpatient and inpatient care.
- Experienced candidates or new graduates are welcome to apply!
Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater, Florida- This team is currently comprised of two neurologists and one nurse practitioner.
- General Neurology candidates are preferred, although other subspecialties will be considered.
- Existing patient volume is available to establish a busy practice quickly. Minimal inpatient coverage responsibilities. Enjoy a diverse practice in a collegial and collaborative environment. Morton Plant Hospital’s Neurosurgical team performs the frameless, deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery with the Mazor® robot. Acute stroke coverage is handled by a Tele-stroke team.
North Bay Hospital in New Port Richey, Florida- This is an exciting opportunity to grow a brand new clinic in a desirable location that is minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and approximately 45 minutes from Tampa and Clearwater.
- This opportunity includes a large primary care referral base and is an exciting opportunity to partner with another new neurologist and grow a brand-new clinic.
- Inpatient consults will be performed at Morton Plant North Bay Hospital - a 150-bed hospital with a busy 28+ bed ED that serves as the only non-profit hospital in Western Pasco County.
- You will have the ability to help influence the hospital's neurology strategy and work with members of leadership that are eager to grow BayCare's Neuroscience Program.
BayCare Medical Group Physicians enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and performance incentive
- CME allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent insurance and retirement plans
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is the largest multispecialty group in Tampa Bay and part of BayCare Health System which is both locally and nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work®, ranked no. 6 in the nation by People Companies That Care® 2020 and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's revolutionizing health care.
BayCare Health System is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization located throughout four counties on the central Gulf Coast of Florida with a network comprised of 15 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
Tampa Bay and the west central Gulf Coast of Florida are great places not only to work, but also to live, play and grow. We’re home to welcoming neighbors, growing and dynamic communities, and outstanding schools, colleges and universities. Golfing, fishing, boating/kayaking, shelling, biking, sunbathing, and viewing the sunset from one of America’s top beaches are just a few of the reasons why people love this area. Tampa Bay is home to many professional sports teams including the Tampa Bay Rays® (MLB®), Tampa Bay Buccaneers® (NFL®) Tampa Bay Lightning® (NHL®) and Tampa Bay Rowdies® (NASL®). Discover exciting exhibits at local museums and enjoy listening to the Florida Orchestra at several local venues. Experience the excitement at Busch Gardens®, Adventure Island® and LEGOLAND® locally, with Disney World® and Universal Studios® close by in central Florida. It’s all here for you to enjoy.
In the Tampa Bay area, you’ll find a thriving business sector, a strong economy and an average median age of 37. The area is also an affordable place to live with a low cost of living index and no state income tax. Additionally, the area offers a strong public-school system, a wide variety of private schools, and many local colleges and universities for educational development.