A prestigious academic medical center is seeking a neurologist to join a primarily outpatient position in desirable Coastal Texas. This is an outpatient clinic with inpatient call, all under the scope of general neurology. No stroke call or critical care consultations are required.
- Excellent work-life balance with minimal call
- Outstanding client reputation – Referral sources come from one of the largest primary care networks in Texas
- Academic involvement and appointment – Opportunity to supervise fellows and residents in their ACGME-accredited program
- 100% general neurology/clinical/faculty opportunity
- Primarily an outpatient position with some inpatient call
- Access to every subspecialty in neurology
- No stroke call or critical care consultations
- Desirable Coastal Texas location
Our practice location is ranked an overall grade of A+ and a best place to live in Texas (Niche). A leading cultural and culinary destination, Greater Houston is a vibrant area energized by America’s fourth-largest city. In this cosmopolitan location, you’ll find world-class dining, arts, shopping, and nightlife. Enjoy numerous Gulf Coast beaches and myriad water activities.
- No state income tax in Texas
- Beautiful homes in inviting neighborhoods + excellent schools — a wonderful place for families and individuals alike
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including waterfront activities along the Gulf Coast
- Home to more than 11,000 restaurants with cuisine from more than 70 countries
- An array of amenities, including an international airport and collegiate and professional sports
- Myriad corporations for spousal employment if needed
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Michael Roque at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference NEUR-147221