A large health system in Eastern Tennessee is excited to a hire outpatient-focused neurologists to join their program. Neurologists with subspecialty training in MS/Neuroimmunology, Alzheimer's/Cognitive/Behavioral Neurology, Movement Disorders, and Epilepsy would be extremely well-supported and have close to 100% subspecialty volume to start.
There are 8 neurologists in the area who currently handle the catchment area of well over 500,000.
- Employed Neurology Practice
- 348-bed hospital
- Level 1 trauma center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Ballad Health Support for EEG, EMG, Evoked Potentials, and additional equipment
- Immediate Volume for Cognitive/Behavioral, MS, Movement Disorders, and Epilepsy specialists
- Research Support Available
- No Hospital call
- Two EEG Technicians
- Teaching Encouraged through primary care and internal medicine residency programs
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive salary, aggressive signing incentives, generous relocation allowance, paid malpractice, full benefits (retirement, medical/dental/vision/vacation)
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!