RWJ New Brunswick
New Brunswick, NJ
Full Time, Evening & Night Shifts Available
RWJBH is seeking an EEG Technician in the EEG department for the New Brunswick campus.
- Performs Transcranial Doppler (TCD) studies.
- Responsible for troubleshooting basic technical issues on EEG equipment.
- On call weekend and holiday rotation required.
- Board Registered EEG Technician required; if not registered, must be board eligible.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association (AHA) required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the neuro field strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
To learn more and apply, please visit: https://www.rwjbarnabashealthcareers.org/eegtechnician
RWJUH New Brunswick has received national acclaim as a leading health care service. Time and time again, we have been recognized for outstanding clinical quality and patient safety. Our comprehensive, advanced treatments encompass everything from diabetes education and cancer treatments to heart and vascular care. Our staff is dedicated to creating a safe, comforting environment where patients and families can feel confident in the quality of their medical care.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer