South Florida Neuroscience Center seeks Inpatient & Outpatient Neurologists
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- South Florida
- Call for Details (216-906-8188)
- Closing date
- Jul 29, 2022
A standalone neuroscience institute located in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida, is recruiting inpatient and outpatient neurologists to join its rapidly expanding program. The institute is closely affiliated with a nearby university. The neuroscience institute Director and Chair have built the practice in such a way that the neurology team is embedded into the community and is an extremely collaborative, collegial team.
The neuroscience institute is actively looking for a Director of Neurocritical Care to join their sophisticated team. This is an excellent opportunity to help build upon an existing neurology program and grow the neurosciences service line with the vision to become the highest quality program in South Florida. They are also recruiting a vascular-trained neurologist to serve as its System Stroke Medical Director.
The program is very eager to welcome outpatient neurologists with training in EEG/EMG, MS, movement disorders, and sleep to see over 50% volume, and for cognitive specialists to immediately see 100% specialty volume.
Medical Center Highlights:
- Neurology Residency Program
- Research Opportunities are available and well supported
- Clinical Trials are available
- Faculty appointments with the nearby university
- Competitive Compensation
- APP Support available
- Brand new research lab with state-of-the-art technology
- 2 procedure rooms with C arms
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- 20-bed neuro-ICU (8 active beds with 12 beds in step-down that can be converted)
- 4 bed EMU and Long Term Monitoring
- State of the Art Bi-Plane Suite
- Telemedicine is available to alleviate acute stroke call
Outpatient Opportunity Highlights:
- Support to build any outpatient subspecialty in the context of general neurology
- Opportunity for 100% Cognitive Neurology volume
- Opportunity to build to >50% subspecialty volume in EEG/EMG, MS, Movement Disorders, & Sleep
- 2-bed Epilepsy Monitoring Unit and Long Term Monitoring (in process of expanding to 4 beds)
- DBS neurosurgeon available
- Optional clinic time when on call to build RVU bonuses
- Flexible scheduling in the clinic with one day per week dedicated to the administrative time
- Telemedicine is available to alleviate acute stroke call
Boca Raton, Florida, the second-largest city in the Palm Beaches, is a vibrant city full of art and culture. Live concerts, international art exhibits, outdoor festivals, and world-class museums are just the beginning of Boca Raton's dynamic cultural scene. With over 5 miles of coastline, 46 parks, and 1650 acres of recreational space, Boca Raton is a perfect location for active families and individuals looking to enjoy the coastal outdoors. Boca Raton has three nationally ranked universities, A-rated public and private K-12 schools, and over 30 corporate headquarters rounding out the culture with business and education opportunities for family members. Recognized as one of the safest cities in the U.S. and having one of the lowest property taxes for a full-service city in Florida, Boca Raton offers an unparalleled quality of life for its residents.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert