An academically affiliated program in Western Michigan is excited to welcome a Neuro-behavioral leader and a neuro-oncologist to their growing program. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who has an interest in sub-specializing in neuro-oncology, having access to teaching and research but also enjoys an outstanding compensation package. The program already has a thriving behavioral department but they are eager for a leader to take them to the next level. The position will be a combination of clinical, administrative, and research roles.
- Health system is comprised of 10+ hospitals with over 2,000 beds
- Flagship hospital has over 1,300 beds and is a level 1 trauma center
- On-site neurology residency and fellowship programs
- Opportunities for research with the nearby research institute
Neuro-Behavior Leader Highlights:
- Will help lead and expand current behavioral neurology program
- Currently, the behavioral neurology program has a neurologist, social workers, PharmD, and neuro-psychologists
- Faculty appointment
- Teach neurology residents and neuro-psychology fellows
- Opportunities for well-funded research
- Program is flexible on the clinical and administrative/research mix
- 100% neuro-oncology unless provider wants to do general neurology
- Fellowship-trained neurosurgical oncologist on staff
- Faculty appointment
- Ample opportunities for teaching and research
- The position is an endowed position and can offer up to 1 day per week of research
- Will work under the department of neurology
Western Michigan Highlights:
Western Michigan has a distinct culture, lifestyle, and economy. They have some of the country’s fastest-growing industries including advanced manufacturing, life sciences, agribusiness, renewable energy, aerospace and defense, and information technology. Besides having great jobs, West Michigan has a low cost of living, which makes it a great place to start a career, raise a family, or retire. Urban city, small town, or rural areas—the West Michigan region has a diverse set of communities catering to everyone.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!