Entirely outpatient opportunities in Eastern Pennsylvania – York, Lebanon, and Chambersburg
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Call for Details (216-906-8188)
- Closing date
- Jul 29, 2022
- General Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Full Time
A large healthcare system in Southeastern Pennsylvania has growing teams at their clinics in York, Lebanon, and Chambersburg. The new neurologists will be stationed at just one site. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing system with a flexible and supportive administration.
- Entirely outpatient
- Option for a four day work week
- Non-burdensome patient call, with answering service taking first call
- If you wish to have inpatient responsibilities, there is the opportunity to have some hospital coverage, but it is not required
- Value quality patient care over quantity – flexible with patient scheduling
- Walk into office, medical assistant, and nursing support and a huge demand in the area
- The system has a shared governance with the physicians – have your input heard and valued
- Competitive compensation and bonuses, 5 weeks of vacation time, and option for student loan forgiveness
- Subspecialty interests supported
- System utilizes DAX – Dragon Ambient eXperience and EPIC
Situated between Harrisburg and Philadelphia, Lebanon allows for easy access to major East Coast cities, while allowing for a higher quality of life and affordability. There is also the ability to live in neighboring Lancaster, PA, which has a high livability score due to excellent schools and housing. Lancaster offers idyllic farms, suburban neighborhoods, and an hour’s drive into downtown Philadelphia.
Right along the Maryland border, Chambersburg is an easy drive to Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington DC. You'll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside, offering endless outdoor activity options. Chambersburg also has an idyllic downtown, with local restaurant and family-friendly things to do!
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., the service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert