A hospital located in Eastern Massachusetts has an opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join a growing Neurology Service. The new neurologist will join a team of six neurologists and be employed with the physician group
The neurology opportunity is for a general neurologist and is an inpatient/outpatient split Monday-Friday schedule. Subspecialty interests can be accommodated and built within a general neurology practice. Leadership opportunities can also be considered for interested experienced candidates. Inpatient responsibilities will include rotating daytime hospital coverage with two current neurologists and telestroke support, while teleneurology covers all night and weekend hospital call.
- Sleep Center, Concussion Center, Parkinson's Center, & Telestroke
- Primary Stroke Service
- Full-service diagnostics available at the hospital
- Clinical affiliation with Mass General Brigham
- General Neurology Opportunity
- Subspecialized interests welcome, particularly in stroke and neuromuscular medicine
- EMG volume currently available
- Competitive salary and benefits package; base salary + bonus
- Night and weekend call covered by Teleneurology Service
- Excellent support from a dedicated team of neurologists, administration and staff
- Practice in one of the most desirable practice locations in Massachusetts
About the Area:
Just 25 miles Northwest of Boston, the area offers four seasons of recreational activities, including driving distance to the ocean, hiking, biking trails, and several ski areas. Excellent place to raise a family with some of the best school systems in the state. The city is well-known as an affluent Massachusetts suburb, so come enjoy all of the benefits of New England while practicing medicine!
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!