Our health system includes:
- Cox Medical Center South (644-bed Level 1 Trauma and Level 1 Stroke Center)
- Cox Medical Center Branson (157-bed community hospital)
- Cox North Hospital (75-bed inpatient psychiatry)
- Meyer Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Hospital (87-bed dedicated orthopedic facility)
- Cox Monett Hospital (25-bed critical access Hospital)
- Cox Barton County Hospital (25-bed critical access Hospital)
- 80+ clinics, 500+ employed physicians, 350+ employed APPs
CoxHealth has been recognized seven times as a Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Network. U.S. News and World Report named CoxHealth one of the nation's Best Regional Hospitals four years in a row, with recognition for high performance in Gastroenterology and GI Surgery; Neurology and Neurosurgery; and Pulmonology. We are also on the Best Hospitals for Common Care list in treatment of COPD and Heart Failure. CoxHealth hospitals, outpatient centers and provider-based clinics are accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare.
To improve the health of the communities we serve through quality health care, education and research.
To be the best for those who need us.
Safety, compassion, respect and integrity.