A large medical center in Honolulu, Hawaii is excited to hire additional neurologists to join their neurosciences program. Behavioral/Memory Disorders and Movement Disorders are the program's top needs. The program is also excited to welcome a General Neurologist for an inpatient/outpatient position on the big island of Hawaii. Ability to do EMGs/NCSs would be an ideal fit for the position, but is not a strict requirement.
- Subspecialized and General Neurology opportunities
- Behavioral/Memory Disorders and Movement Disorders interests well supported
- Clinical trials and investigator-initiated research available
- Internal seed funding for research and opportunities for local community foundation grants
- Dedicated clinical research coordinators and clinical data analysts
- Faculty appointment and teaching opportunities
- Hospitalists admit patients
- Neuro-trained APP support
- On-site infusion suite
Honolulu is the capital and largest city in the State of Hawaii. Honolulu is located along the southeast coast of the Island of Oahu. Sometimes called “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the third largest Hawaiian island. The city is a major hub for international business and is a major portal into the mainland United States. The city famously hosts a diverse variety of east-west and Pacific cultures, cuisine, and traditions. As of 2015, Honolulu was ranked high on world livability rankings and was also ranked as the 2nd safest city in the United States. Honolulu's tropical climate lends itself to year-round activities. In 2004, Men's Fitness magazine named Honolulu the fittest city in the US. Whether you’re hiking atop iconic Leahi (Diamond Head), enjoying some of Hawaii’s best shopping, or simply unwinding on the sands of the island’s beautiful beaches, you’ll find variety at every turn in Honolulu and Oahu.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!