Fulfilling the promise of medicine
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunity available:
Opportunity in Roseville, California
We are currently seeking a BC/BE Child Neurologist to join a group of Child Neurologists and Child Neurology RN Case Managers. Subspecialty expertise such as Epileptology (preferred), Neuromuscular, Neuroimmunology, Headache, or other is a welcome addition, but not required for this general child neurology position. We have a busy outpatient practice with strong ancillary support for video visits, telephone visits, and clinic visits in our Roseville hub and 7 satellite clinics in Northern & Central California. Our broad geographic coverage leads to care for a wide range of neuropathology. Inpatient call in our Children’s Hospital (32-bed pediatric ward, 10-bed PICU, and 60-bed level 3 NICU) is one week in four.
You will join our vibrant 30+ Pediatric Subspecialty department family (11 medical and 6 surgical pediatric specialties) with whom we collaborate closely to integrate patient care. We are part of a larger regional group of Pediatric Neurologists and Surgical Pediatric Epileptologists in Kaiser Permanente Northern California. The right candidate will have a strong team mentality, broad exposure within pediatric neurology, excellent empathic bedside manner, and a desire to innovate Child Neurology care in a supportive environment.
Roseville is one of the North Valley’s most prosperous cities and offers an idyllic location at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills with a climate that’s ideal for those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Located an easy driving distance from some of California’s most popular recreational attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake and the Napa Valley wine country, the regional also offers affordable home prices, a reasonable cost-of-living, great schools and scenic surroundings.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at: tpmg.permanente.org
If you are interested, please contact: Judy Padilla, Regional Recruiter, Physician Recruitment Services, at: Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or 510-625-5915. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: